Lycée Sainte Cécile
Our school is located in the South West of France in Albi on the River Tarn, 85 km northeast of Toulouse. Our episcopal city has been part of World Heritage sites since 2010.
Our school welcomes 600 students with 5 different courses.
- A three-year course to prepare the high school certificate called “ baccalauréat sciences sanitaires et sociales”, whose main subjects are Biology and Health and Social sciences
- A three-year course to prepare a vocational baccalaureate diploma called “ baccalauréat professionnel « Accompagnement, Soins et Services à la Personne »” whose main subjects are Human Services techniques, Biology and Social Sciences.
- A one-year course to prepare the entrance to nurse schools
- A two-year course to prepare a Higher National Diploma in Communications
- A two-year course to prepare a Higher National Diploma in Services and Benefits in the Health and Social field